Wednesday, June 5, 2013

I spent most of my day at work in Sketchup and photoshop which is fine by me i love those two programs, im not the best at photoshop im still learning it but i love it.  I really enjoy sketchup though...i have experience in 3d studio max and the learning curve for it was huuuuuuuuuge, sketchup was so easy to pick up and with a lighting/rendering plug in it was a breeze to make something look cool.

i was going to finish up my office/man cave tonight i have some more shelves to hang but i decided to play WoW instead :/ really want to get my monk to 90 now hopefully i that can happen in the next couple weeks.

today was Wednesday so that means new comic book day..go support your local comic shop those guys work hard to make sure we get our stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment