Friday, June 21, 2013

why hellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllo!~

its friday!!! thank you baby jebus wooooo....ive been doing a lot of Thrones of thunder on my lock and i have yet to have a piece of loot drop, i'm about 99.98% sure i used all of my luck on drops the first week i came back....o well i'm having fun for the most part.

i'm not a sony fan, i hold grudges on  them since they dicked me over in EQ back in the day, i do own a PS3 which i'm thinking of selling since i don't even turn it on anymore. i've always been an XBOX fan even when all the negative shit hits them i still enjoy it...hell the xbox in my bedroom is a first gen xbox one of the VERY first ones and it still runs like a champ! so i went ahead and pre ordered my xbox day one edition yesterday i'm excited to see what gaming will be like on it.

....damn i ran out of starbucks....

No comments:

Post a Comment